I have yet to make these beauties first hand but I have eaten them and they are divine. I found the recipe while digging around in my recipe box and couldn't resist sharing. Enjoy!
- 1 pound Maryland crab meat
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cups cracker or bread crumbs
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, mayonnaise, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Add crab meat; mix evenly and gently. Add crumbs evenly.
- Shape into 6 cakes and saute in oil for 5 minutes on each side.