Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pinterest My Hero

If you read my other blog you may have gotten the notice yesterday that we're having a baby. Exciting stuff!

Today's going to be busy with grocery shopping, recycling, and a Dr's. appointment for me. I'm just now in the past week or so getting over my morning sickness and full body pregnancy exhaustion and let me tell you that shit is no joke. So for the past two months we've been living off a lot of convenience meals, i.e. anything that can be made in a crock pot, or heated through with little effort. That being said it's left me in a little bit of a cooking rut. I'm ready and willing to get back in the kitchen and do my magic but after the past weeks of everything from peanut butter to poultry turning my stomach I'm a little short on inspiration.

Then like a White Knight sweeping in from my computer (and the handy little app on my phone) Pinterest has come to save the day. With offerings like Italian Drunken Noodles and Raspberry Swirl Sweet Rolls how could someone not be inspired to get into the kitchen and whip up a little food magic? You can make boards for just about anything (the psychotic perfectionist that I am I find myself organizing and editing mine constantly) and it definitely makes menu planning a little easier. So if you've been avoiding the Internet and have yet to find Pinterest.. you poor poor souls.. get into it. You can give my boards a follow to get you started and I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment